Privacy settings allow you to control what profile information is visible to members of your community.
To change your privacy settings:
- Click your personal drop down, usually located at the top right corner of your community.
- Select the edit profile link.
- Click the Privacy
- For each profile field, select the type of user who can view it. Depending on your community type there might be different options.
- Jive-x (customer facing): Registered Users, Friends, Yourself
- Jive-n (employees only): Everyone, Everyone except external contributors, connections, colleagues, private to the user
- You can view your profile as others see it. In the Preview your profile box, click the View your profile as: drop down menu and select a user type to see what information they can see.
- Click the Save button to return to your profile page.