Search Results (364)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

SupportAssist Installation Fails

SupportAssist stopped working last month. I was able to uninstall the old version, but the new version repeatedly fails to install. This is an on Inspiron 7459.  BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.15.1, 1/12/2021 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 I have fol

Question

Closed

Supportassist scan for drivers update error

I have Dell G3 3500. The warranty expired December 2021. Windows 10 21H2 latest with all drivers updated. Today when I scan for drivers update it showed me to updates 1.BIOS update and 2. Dell update application.I updated Dell update application only and it prompted for a restart so I did restart th

Question

Dell Updates not installing

I have an XPS 13 7390 running on Windows 11, but I can't install any Dell application. The Dell Assistant Support does not install, after trying all ways described in the dell community. My laptop is 2 BIOs version behind and I don't know what to do. Any clues? Thanks.  

Question

SupportAssist - instalation failed (Alienware M15 R6)

Hello! After the Dell's uptade site stop recognize my SupportAssist when I tried to search for uptades in site i removed the software. But now, it won't instal anymome... Erros "Instalation failed" everytime i try to install.

Question

Closed

SupportAssist not connected to Internet

Hello, I have a Dell G7 7700 Laptop and I regularly use Dell SupportAssist but every time I use it, it keeps saying that it's not connected to the internet. I troubleshoot many times and the SupportAssist still not connected to the internet. What are your suggestions?

Question

support Assist not updating

support Assist has a message installation failed please reboot and try again

Question

Official Solution

Dell.TechHub.Instrumentation.SubAgent.exe

I'm getting a protected memory access blocked when Dell.TechHub.Instrumentation.SubAgent.exe tries to access \Device\Harddisk0\DR0. Does anyone from Dell confirm that Dell.TechHub.Instrumentation.SubAgent.exe is not a trojan, explain what it does, and why I should give it access to the har

Question

SupportAssist unable to install

i got error while install SupportAssist Device Alienware Llienware X17 R1OS Windows 10 BUILD 19044 here is some error result inside C:\ProgramData\Dell\SupportAssist\Agent\logs\installer.logERROR Dell.SupportAssist.Client.Utilities.RegistryUtility - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dell\Supp

Question

SupportAssist does not run anymore if you are using RDP - It used to run fine w/ RDP

Hi All, Has anyone experienced problems with the new version of SupportAssist when using RDP?   It was very common for me to RDP into my desktop and run SupportAssist on a regular basis, even run some tests while on RDP. With the new version SupportAssist does not load if launched through

Question

Unknown files with the SA?

Hi there, Yesterday I downloaded the Dell Support Assist on my laptop. However, I found a series of files, such as “Dell Instrumentation”, “Dell Diagnostics “, “Dell User Session Agent”, “Dell Tech Club” and “Dell.DCF.UA.Bradbury.API.SubAgent.exe” we’re downloaded as well as the SA was downloaded.

Question

SupportAssist does not run properly

I can run 'Get drivers & downloads', 'Scan hardware',....separately and individually and all is well. If I try to 'Run all' then the procedure does not complete, and I get an error message. 'An unexpected error occurredA task is currently in progress. Wait for the previous task to finish.' T

Question

MS recommends we uninstall .NET runtime v5 and replace with v6. Breaks SA.

.NET runtime v5 is now officially eol and MS asks us to upgrade to v6 which continues to be supported. However apparently SA is hard coded to look only for v5 and will not work with v6.  Please advise. 

Question

Closed

Support Assist v3.11.4

Hi, I have 2 Dell Laptops: A rather antiquated Dell Latitude E6530 And A XPS 15 9570 Both have recently been updated to SupportAssist 3.11.4 Both have started to experience the same issue: Taking a long time to load before displaying the message:This is taking longer than expected. We recommen

Question

Another SupportAssist installation failed.

I have an ALIENWARE AURORA R11 desktop and I had a problem updating Support Assist so I followed other posts about uninstalling it and reinstalling, but now every time I attempt to reinstall it gives a failed to install message.  I have followed every suggested solution on numerous forums. 

Question

Dell Support Assist Hardware scan discrepancy

When i run hardware scan on my Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 9310 it runs scan and says no hardware issues found. But when i check history it says hardware scan fail: Network -Functional Tests - D1303 Network card fail. My laptop is working perfectly and i have no issues with connectivity , wireless, Bluetoot

Question

SupportAssist installation failed

SupportAssist would not launch. I uninstalled it. I tried to reinstall. Installation failed. Over and over again. I have a Latitude 7520. Windows 11 Pro, Version 21H2, OS build 22000.778.0.

Question

BSOD after running SupportAssist on XPS 15 9520

HiGot my XPS 15 9520 yesterday. First thing I did was upgrade the wiondows 11 Home to Pro. (Yes I should have ordered the Pro, I did not see the OS changed automatically when I changed another feature ..). After that I installed Office 365 etc  Next I wanted to update the drivers, so installe

Question

Dell Support Assist and Dell Update failed - Inspiron 3881 desktop with Win 11-21H2

Dear all:After the previous Dell Update problem I had with Win 11-22H2 build, when I rolled back the Win 11 build to 21H2, all works again.Just today, SA popped a note to upgrade to latest version. I'm currently on v3.10.4.18. So I did, then things just fell apart. Not only the update failed (unable

Question

Closed

Fail Support Assists PCI Bus - Functional Tests - D0701

Hi Everyone, My Alienware R12 desktop gave a few beeps this morning so ran a Support Assist hardware scan. The following failure was detected:  Is this a major issue? Everything seems to be working ok otherwise. The machine is only 6 months old and is running latest BIOS supplied by suppor

Question

I can't re-install SA after uninstall because it didn't work

I can't re-install SA after uninstall because it didn't work, I tried all the guides but none worked: https://www.dell.com/community/SupportAssist-for-PCs/SA-uninstall-reinstall/td-p/6056368 there not work. Finally I try to write here. My pc is Inspiron 16 7610 with win11.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!