Search Results (1.4K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Inspiron 5400 AIO shared memory

system was so slow so upgraded the memory to 32gb made a big difference. However there no option in Bois to up the sharged memory for the onboard G-card.  all my other dells allowed me to do this.  Anyone have a fix on how to change this?

Question

Upgrading Dell Inspiron 3670

So I have been gifted a Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop, no video card, basic 290w psu and intel core i3-8100 cpu. I was also given an Nvidia EVGA GTX 660Ti as my friend upgraded and didnt want it. I am curious what would need to be upgraded (besides psu as i have a 500w on the way) to make this a basic

Question

Slow Ethernet - 80-100 mbps on 1gbps internet service

I am only receiving 80-100 mbps download speeds (60 mbps Upload) on my Dell Inspiron 3891, purchased approximately one year ago.... I have confirmed the speed coming out of the modem is 1gbps. I have a Google Nest wifi router connected to the modem. My system says it has a Realtek PCIe GbE Family

Question

What does this string on a power supply fan mean?...

I am shopping for a new fan for my power supply & am wondering what the "M-GPx" value indicates (x=1 / 2 / 3, etc). I thought google knew everything, maybe it's part of the part#?My fan has these values:D80SH-12 (HH-07)M-GP5 (i can't read my own writing, not sure on that)DC-12v .30 amp ThanksJo

Question

Intel Optane upgrade size

Hi. Please forgive my ignorance on this issue. I have a Dell 3670, which has a Intel Optane +932GBHD. I am running out of space and would like to increase to or install a larger hard drive. I can't seem to grasp this technology, on if it is all one unit or has a separate hard drive assisted by the

Question

How to set up new AIO with SSD and HD

I will have tomorrow a new Dell Inspiron 27 7710 All-in-One that has a 512GB SSD and a 1TB HD.  I would appreciate someone directing to a good source for how to properly set up a new computer with these two memory locations.  I've tried looking on Youtube but haven't found anything very u

Question

Configure Raid on Inspiron 3910

I recently purchased this PC new two months ago from Costco. I also just purchased two 1tb SSD hard drives and wanted to use RAID 0. I have configured many computers with RAID in the last 30 years with no issues until now. I am unable to get the PC to show the RAID bios boot after the dell logo. I a

Question

Dell INSP 5680, RTX 3070 upgrade not detecting

I have recently upgraded my computers (Dell inspirion 5680) PSU and GPU, everything works fine with the PSU however the computer isn't detecting the Gigabyte 3070 GPU at all. It isn't appearing in the Device manager or speccy. I've tested the old 1060 in the same slot and it works fine, I've dis

Question

GTX 1630 on Intel 3847

Hi, I am thinking of buying a graphic, it will be my first time and I have in mind the GTX 1630 because it is cheaper than the 1050 Ti, I would like to know if it has compatibility with the PCI express of the Inspiron 3847.

Question

Inspiron 3847 fans

I have a inspiron 3847computer I have  replaced  all fans  looking for a solution 

Question

Inspiron 660s discrete graphics suggestion

I'm looking for a non-gaming dual monitor setup wtih a discrete card because I'm looking at installing a Xeon in there which does not have integrated graphics. (thanks I think it was Fireberd who mentioned UserBenchmark as a resource) Actually I could use my other machine (Optiplex 3010) for that so

Question

Dell Inspiron PC 3910, 2 amber light no white

My PC, Dell Inspiron 3910 shows 2 amber light and no white light. Before 2 amber light happens, there a white light but it once... Please help me

Question

Official Solution

"DS:What is your experience level with computers?"

What is your experience level with computers? Contest details here.

Question

Official Solution

"DS:What is your most unique hardware configuration?"

What is your most unique hardware configuration? Contest details here.

Question

Closed

Where can I find the Windows product key for my Dell desktop?

My Dell desktop currently has the Windows 10 Pro which is upgraded automatically from the original Windows version. Now, I want to install the Windows 11. To do so, I need to provide a Windows product key, which is not Windows product ID. I learn that a product key of Windows 10 can be used for Wind

Question

Inspiron 5400 AIO (24) Power adapter not identified ...

Hi ... a message longer than the title suddenly appeared on a full diagnostic screen when I powered my desktop. Options were Continue / Run Diagnostics / (something I don't remember). I ran simple diagnostics, got stuck in the middle. Ran comprehensive diagnostics, got stuck in the middle. Well, dia

Question

NVIDIA P873NV-LF video card

Hi, I have just purchased a Dell 3910 desktop and wondered if I could use an NVIDIA P873NV-LF video card in this machine or do I need to match up memory speed etc? any help gratefully received, thank you

Question

Inspiron 3881 PSU upgrade and ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660

Hello everybody, I've got an inspiron 3881 with an intel core i5 10400 and a 260W psu. As the 1660 super requires a 8 pin pcie, I've bought a Corsair CV550 PSU. Does anyone know how I would go about upgrading the psu and gpu, as the motherboard has a proprietary 6 pin power requirement, and the psu

Question

Dell Inspiron 3668 i3 7th gen gpu upgrade questions

I have a inspiron 3668 and I am buying an asus 730 GDDR5 2gb. I saw from other forums that I need to take secure boot off and do some stuff in bios or my pc wont boot and im wondering if any of that is true an if so, how would I set it up. https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-GeForce-Profile-Graphics-Brack

Question

Dimension 4700 goes to stop blue screen

I have a dimension 4700 and when i try starting it it goes normally untill i get to the windows xp start screen and thwn it goes to a blue screen and at the bottom has a bunch of numbers and zeros ill type what it says UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME ***SROP: 0x000000ED  (0x82384900, 0xC0000006, 0x0

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!