Search Results (1.4K)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Inspiron 5675 upgrade

I have an NVMe hard drive that I am wanting to install in my Inspiron 5675 tower, but I need to know what size screw to use.

Question

DDR4 RAM 2666MHZ or 3200 MHZ 3891 Desktop

Hello everyone, I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, Intel(R) Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHz, 1 stick 8 GB (4DDR) RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 Existing RAM that came on the new computer is identified as follows, ADATA, 8GB 1Rx16 PC

Question

How much power does an Inspiron desktop consume in Wake on LAN mode?

How much power does an Inspiron desktop consume in Wake on LAN mode? Simple question I can't find an answer on. In general and on Average (allowing for +/- platform differences) ...With Wake on LAN activated (and it works) and the PC is "Off", what is the quiescent power consumption in watts ?

Question

Inspiron 5400 AIO, Bluetooth can send but not receive?

After 10 years struggling with the dysfunctional Bluetooth on my Dell XPS one 2710 (the grandfather of all Dell AIOs) which was never resolved, imagine my horror when I bought a new Inspiron 5400 AIO that send Bluetooth files perfectly, but cannot receive them from any device. The message is al

Question

Desktop 3891 RAM Specs

Hello everyone. I have just purchased a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, Intel(R) Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB (4DDR) RAM (1 Stick), 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630. There is a stick of 8 GB RAM in one slot and the other slot is empty. I

Question

Inspiron 3910, non-active video ports?

Hi all,I bought a inspiron 3910 with the Nvidia graphic cards option 6gb. It arrived today and there was a sticker that said non-active ports underneath had the DP and HDMI. Can someone help me on how to activate the ports? Do I need to do something? I am completely new to this.

Question

24 Gb RAM installed on Inspiron 570

I have been playing around with my old Inspiron 570 turning it into a "shop" PC. I installed two 8gb sticks of 1600 dual rank RAM in Dimms 3 & 4 and two 4gb sticks of 1600 single rank RAM in Dimms 1 & 2 just to see what would happen. The BIOS says there is only 8gb of installed RAM and I sus

Question

Adding Discrete GPU (GTX 1650 Super or 1660 Super) to Inspiron 3910

I am awaiting contact with Dell Support, but thought I might gain a more in-depth answer, certainly a variety of thoughts at least if I posed the inquiry to the community.I purchased a new Inspiron 3910 in December 2022 and at the time I had a different intended use for it that has since changed. T

Question

new ram in Inspiron 570

I have an old Inspiron 570 that I have been using to run a little consumer grade weather station. The weather station finally gave up the ghost and the new one that I got doesn't need to be hooked to a PC. So, I have decided to turn my 570 into a "shop" PC that I can use to play music and look up re

Question

Dell G5 5090 i9-9900kf cpu support?

According to the setup and specifications for the Dell G5 5090 it says there is support for the i9-9900k CPU, but nothing about the 9900kf version. I was wondering if the 9900kf would be supporting even though it is not directly listed in the manual. https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/en-ca/g-se

Question

Installed new SSD, making fresh W10 install, how do I make sure SSD is detected?

My Inspiron 5680 has a new Crucial P5 Plus SSD installed to replace the original SSD. I am currently ready to reinstall Windows 10 on the new SSD. During W10 install, “Where do you want to install Windows?” I do not see the SSD, just my DATA (HD) drive. Is there anything I can set/check in BIOS bef

Question

Inspiron 3910, video card upgrade?

I was looking to upgrade my video card and not sure whats compatible with my pc. I need something that can display in 4k resolution, but not for gaming.  Thanks for any help

Question

I have a inspiron 3880

I wanted to know that if full height graphics card will fit in this system or low profile is needed

Question

Dell Inspiron fails to find SATA hard disk

I wonder if anyone can help ? My Dell Inspiron desktop (purchased just over three years ago) failed a few days ago. The DVD drive and Power light flash in normal boot sequence but the SATA hard disk does not spin up. SupportAssist reports that no hard disk is detected . I removed the HDD, inserted

Question

Surge suppresor turns Inspiron 3910 on/off

My Inspiron 3910 is about two months old and since it was new, whenever I turn the surge suppressor on, the 3910 also turns on for about two seconds, then shuts itself down. Is this normal for the 3910? My two earlier Dell desktops did not briefly turn on whenever I turned the suppressor on. &

Question

I have been given a Dell Inspiron 3671 desktop, without any primary drive.

I was given a Dell Inspiron 3671 desktop, without a primary drive. I had a 512Gb SSD, which I added. Windows 10 was installed OK, but when it restarted I cannot get passed the "No Bootable Device Found". Can anyone help, I am a pensioner with very little money.  

Question

Inspiron 3668, CPU upgrade to i7-7700?

Hi, I’m wondering if it is possible to upgrade my i5-7400 to a i7-7700? And if so what’s the process of doing so?

Question

Dell G5 5000 nvme upgrade and specs info for soon to occur upgrade

TLDR to the questions towards the bottom. So, I am wanting to upgrade my C: drive. The sk hynix bc501a 128gb 2230 m.2 NVMe isn't cutting it.  My G5 did come with a 1tb Seagate barracuda  sata drive.  Most of my stuff currently goes to the sata.  Userbenchmark shows "Max speed:

Question

I installed a new ssd, unable to open BIOS.

I have installed a new P5 plus Crucial SSD to replace the original 128 GB SSD that came with the Inspiron 5680. When I turn the computer on, I am unable to enter Bios with F12 or F2 where I should be able to set my new drive. I am currently stuck on the Dell logo screen with no response to keystroke

Question

Inspiron 3020, cannot display proper/native resolution

I recently purchased the Inspiron 3020 and connect it to my Acer EB321 WQHD monitor. But the new Dell 3020 can only display up to 2048x1152 and not 2056x1440. Only when I use the display card from my old computer then it can display 2056x1440. I have another pc which is 4 years old also with Window

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!