Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
J

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Dell Inspirion 7700 AIO speaker makes rattling noises

Hey guys, I own an Inspiron 7700 AIO Desktop(Windows 11) for more than a year now, in the last few months the left speaker of the desktop started to make rattling/electric noises which comes and goes randomly(usually 5 to 10 minutes after playing a video) for short durations. I tried to update an

Question

Closed

Inspiron 3880 help

Hi, I'm using the Inspiron 3880. Currently, I run with the usual motherboard mechanical hard drive and storage drive. Although I use some parts that weren't already in there such as the Core i5 10600K 16 GB of 2133 MHZ RAM and a 360W PSU. (I also have a GPU that I'm not going to list) So do you guys

Question

Closed

Dell All-In-One OptiPlex 5400 Display issues

I am working on a Dell all-in-one trying to get the display working again. I have power drained the pc a few times and to no avail will it show a display on the built-in screen. I have been able to perform the self-test with video button on the bottom side of the device. Please help as this is an ur

Question

Closed

Inspiron 660, replacing failed integrated graphics?

I have an Inspiron 660 that I'm happy with.   Apparently something in the integrated graphics failed because it will no longer drive an HDMI monitor (checked the monitor and it works). Is it possible to install an add-on graphics card to replace the integrated graphics? Thanks

Question

Closed

Unable to Manually Check for Drivers

Checking for drivers using 'Check for Updates' (SupportAssist) does not find any downloads. Checking for drivers using 'Find Drivers' NO LONGER allows me to search for Windows 11 drivers . SupportAssist - v 3.14.0.91 OS - Windows 11 22H2 Build(22621.1635)  

Question

Closed

inspiron 3647

Can I put thishttps://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Passive-Graphics-02G-P4-6332-KR/dp/B071LGVBDM/ref=sr_1_8?crid=PAQ81U7A02GR&keywords=gt%2B1030&qid=1682642624&sprefix=gt%2B1030%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-8&th=1 gpu into the inspiron 3647 or do i need to go more low profile and put thishttp

Question

Closed

Inspiron 3671 add drives

Trying to determine the possibility of repurposing this desktop as a simple home server for shared storage. It currently has a 512GB SSD and I would like to add two 4TB 3.5" drives.  I believe that I could add a small cage for the two drives, use a SATA power splitter and attach the drives to

Question

Closed

Inspiron 3910 and Extra Space or Storage Options

Hello, I purchased this computer from Amazon.com. It seems that it works well. The computer is fast, well put together, and reacts quickly to commands. Now... About the extra SSD I want to purchase for this computer, does my specific model have peripherals designed to handle more than one drive?

Question

Closed

graphics card support?

I've recently decided to upgrade the GPU on my dell g5 5000 from a 1660ti to a RX 5700 XT, specifically the sapphire pulse variant. it says that its supports my pc on various websites but the place that I'm buying it from doesn't do returns so I just want to double check with the community that it

Question

Closed

inspiron 3847 upgread

so i wanted to upgread my pc to gtx 1650 and 16 gb ram ddr3l so does those two work on my pc or no because my pc normal ram is 8 gb ddr3 so does ddr3l Works too or no pls answear soon

Question

Closed

which graphic card can install in it

can i know which graphic card i can can install in my pc(LIKE GTX 1650)whitout changing power supply.

Question

Closed

Inspiron 3880 Desktop, External Fingerprint Reader?

I have a Inspiron 3880 Desktop. I'm VERY happy with it except for one thing. I am tired of having to sign in for EVERYTHING. I do have Roboform. But all my passwords are long and strong. I. also, have a Inspiron 7590 2-in-1 laptop. The thing I LOVE about it is being able to sign in using my FINGERPR

Question

Closed

Dell Inspiron 5675 no post issue - BIOS problem

I've been recently come into posession of a Dell 5675 desktop pc, (Ryzen 1400, 2133MHZ ddr4 ram, GT745) And it looks like ive been hit with a corrupted BIOS issue. (Power button blinks 6 white, 3 orange and repeats) At first the PC had a ryzen 1600x and it showed no signs of life beyond spining the

Question

Closed

Intel Graphics Driver Issue

Dell just had me update my previous, 2015, Intel HD Graphics 4600 driver to version 20.19 (a 2020 version). However, Adobe Lightroom is messaging me that I should update my driver to version 100. Is Dell that far behind? Is there a workaround to allow me to use the correct driver? FYI, I have an Ins

Question

Closed

Inspiron 3670 SSD (C) drive upgrade

I have a 3670, which I think is four years old. The SSD is 100 gb, and I want to upgrade to a 500 or even 1 tb ssd. It has been a long time since I replaced a C drive on a computer. This one came with Windows 10 IIRC. If I simply take out the old SSD and insert a new one, what then? I do have ins

Question

Closed

inspiron 24 5410 alder lake I5 missing smbus/spi controller drivers

Windows 10: unable to find on Dell or Intel. drivers for the SPI & SMbus controllers (51A3.- 51A4) = I have downloaded the driver pack ME SW 2216 16 0 2805 supposedly to resolve issue, but  still showing as missing drivers.  Neither the Dell or Intel support apps find missing drivers!

Question

Closed

dead dell desktop

dead dell desktop, it has died on my for the last time, all I want is to retrieve the pictures but there is no recognisable hard drive in there ?. no Seagate or similar, there is however a plug in 8gb1rx8 board, does this contain the pictures and if so, how can I transfer these pics to my new comput

Question

Official Solution

Closed

DP to HDMI cable

I am intend to buy A monitor (LG32SQ730S-W), which have only HDMI nut not DP input, can I use a "DP to HDMI cable" to get the UHD display? (as this DEll PC must use DP port to get UHD and HDMI port only support FHD.)

Question

Closed

How turn off wifi

I have a windows 11 desktop pc and a laptop. I have bought a wifi dongle (you plug into a USB 3 port) and the instructions say that I should first turn off the built-in wifi when using it on a laptop. Does anybody know how I can turn off the the built-in wifi?

Question

Closed

Bluetooth driver for Intel dual band wifi AC 7260 in dell inspiron 660s

I replaced the default wifi card with Intel ac 7260 dual band wifi + Bluetooth on my inspiron 660s desktop. the WiFi works great, 5ghz radio gets me 10 times the speed of what i got with older card. but Bluetooth shows up as unknown device with “USB” type in device manager and I am not able to fin

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!