Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
Z

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

Inspiron 5370, not turning on and not charging

My dell Inspiron 5370 i3 7th generation not turning on and not charging. Two repairs. Same problem happens again and again.

Question

Closed

XPS 16 9640, repair screen?

I've only just purchased an XPS 16 9640 and I've dropped my phone on the screen. It now has lines flickering across the screen. Can you give me details and costs for a replacement screen please?

Question

Old Dell Switch with Old Cisco Switch Networking

Hello everyone. Our switch has expired. And I found 3 old model switches. Cisco SG2000-26, LINKSYS SGE2000 and a DELL PowerConnect 2824. We will use these 3 switches in our office for a temporary period. Then we will replace them with the latest CISCO Small Business switches. We know about networkin

Question

AW3423DWF, Dell USA, international warranty?

Hello, I want to buy this monitor from Dell USA. My question, is it covered by an international warranty? Thanks.

Question

XPS 8910, Kingston FURY Beast compatible?

Is the Kingston FURY Beast 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL16 PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200) a compatible memory module for my 2016 XPS 8910?

Question

T630 Stuck on reload at the Intel Quickpath Interconnect screen

Recently added a second CPU to this server. I went with the Xeon E5-2640 v4, but after installing the heatsink and powering it back up, I get hung up on this screen. Any ideas on what is causing this?

Question

Powerstore vvols -storage container level snapshot and restore

Hi there, The same question was asked almost three years ago, so I'm just checking if storage container-level snapshot, immutable snapshot, and restore features are available in recent versions (3.5 and 3.6). If not, is there any roadmap for implementing this functionality? Thanks,

Question

PowerEdge T310 PCIe bifurcation

We have a T310 PowerEdge Server, with this PCIe slots free: 2 x8 1 x4 2 x1 We need to install an PCIe board with 2 SSD slots, to make an RAID -1 system of SSD disks. But all of this card require Bifurcation support on PCIe slots. Any of the PCIe slots support bifurcation? Thanks Wladimir Estrag

Question

The Perc battery has failed

I'm seeing this message in the Hardware Log on my server. I saw in another post that it might be a driver issue.   Any thoughts?

Question

Latitude 5530, Boot Manager question

I recently received a new Dell Latitude 5530 (2023 model), running Win 11 Pro. I use Macrium Reflect software to do image backups, and one of the first things they advise is to create rescue media and make certain you can boot from it.  I used a USB flash drive to create the media, but was not

Question

Does my T340 main board contain an Intel M70KLP?

After reading https://arstechnica.com/security/2024/04/supply-chain-snafu-causes-intel-and-others-to-ship-hackable-hardware-for-5-years/ and the associated articles, I am curious to know if my T340 has an exposure. Am I worried about it? No, not really however if the main board does have an exposur

Question

support assist 3.14.2 hangs in start. Running on Windows 11 23H2

When I start the support assistant to check and install updates and it hangs at the start and does not go further. I have uninstalled, downloaded latest version (which I already had) and installed that and got the same problem. I tried contacting Dell support but got a dead end as my laptop is not i

Question

PowerEdge R320 Fans Running at Full Speed

I recently took over IT for a small school that is running a used PowerEdge R320 running Windows Server Core 2016. For the first couple months everything was running just fine. When I came in one day, I could hear from a few rooms away that the fans were running at full speed on the server. I am not

Question

Precision 3650 Tower PSU upgrade | Things to watch out for

Greetings to everyone! My Precision 3650 MT has a 300w power supply (model CN-0X7CXN-ABW00 300W 80 PLUS GOLD -I will provide a photo of it). I upgraded the CPU from a 65W i5-10600 to an i7-11700 (65W also) and it all seem to work ok, except when I connect external hard drives to the system I notice

Question

m17 R1, lower fps even on visual novel games

I own a alienware m17 R1 I got from my family who used it for a few years already, I'm aware that its not new and its performance might not be the best, but I do not expect it to be this bad, since its just a few years old. I first ran doom 2016 with it, it has high fps at the menu but once i get in

Question

Changing from Xeon to Core cpu on Precision tower 7810?

Hi good morning, afternoon, evening, I have a question, I'm currently using a Dell Precision Tower 7810 with a 0KJCC5 motherboard, i would like to upgrade my cpu (Intel Xeon E5-2609 v3) to a (Intel Core i7 6850k) I investigated quite a lot and received useful information but I still have some questi

Question

Aurora R12, advice on BIOS updates

I just bought an R12 on Ebay. The current bios is 1.1.24 and my bios is 1.1.4 so I'm wondering if I should even attempt to install it? I've seen recommendations that I should install all the old ones in order but that's like around 15 or so bios updates, each one fraught with the possibility of bric

Question

XPS 8930, won't boot to C: SSD?

I previously posted about a dead D: Drive. This has been replaced with a new one. I had the computer working fine for about a week, now it won't boot to C: Drive SSD. I have disconnected the D: Drive and have run diagnostics. I ran ePSA and it did not report any errors. It has attempted repairs. Wh

Question

x17 R1, getting BSOD after 2 years

I have had an Alienware x17 R1 for a little over two years and before now, it has been flawless. Approximately two months ago, I started getting blue screens every 1-3 days. I am an IT guy by profession, but I haven't been in Desktop Support for many years and I am a bit rusty. I tried to analyze

Question

Missing Startup settings after DIA image restoration.

Hello, I created a windows 11 gold image on a VM. However, after the image restoration, the Startup settings were missing from the recovery mode. I checked the VM and confirmed the startup setting is available. The problem occurred after restoring the image. Has anyone experienced this problem bef

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!