Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
AU

Community Accepted Solution

Warranty question?

I received an xps 12 9250 for Christmas that was brand new, but when I check the warranty information it shows it as being sold in January of 2016 instead of the December 2016 when it was purchased through Amazon. What do I need to do to fix this?

Question

xps 12 9250 battery

I've received a Dell XPS 12 9250 4K for Christmas and I really enjoy it and it's working well, but like just about everyone else I wish the battery were larger. My question is it possible to install a larger battery and if so which one is compatible?

Question

Apps Require Microsoft Password

I tried to install Netflix on my venue 8.  you need to sign in to Microsoft.  signed up last night but it won't accept email or password.  how do I retrieve that info!  I know the information is correct but it says it isn't.

Question

Dell Venue 8 Pro (5855) touchscreen & Active Pen blind spot

Couple of days ago I bought new Dell Venue 8 Pro 5855 tablet and new Dell Active Pen PN556W. Main purpose of tablet would be taking notes and sketching, as this device seems to be ideal for that purposes. However my model seems have some problems with touchscreen. On the left side of the screen th

Question

Dell Venue 11 7139 Pro wont boot from Win 10 flash drive

Hello,I have a problem with Venue 7139 pro. Wont boot from flash drive with Win 10. No problem with Hirens USB or something else. Even when I plug in WIN10 USB drive and choose update BIOS (menu that shows if you press volume up during start up) I get a message unknown file system. BIOS version was

Question

Latitude 5175 & USB UEFI Boot for MDT Deployment

Has anyone worked out how to boot/deploy Windows to one of these tablets with UEFI turned with Secure Boot? We recently purchased a few of these Latitude 5175 tablets and I would like to boot these via USB with UEFI as well as Secure Boot enabled. We deployed all of our older Dell hardware with Win

Question

Dell Latitude Rugged 12 (7202) - WWAN installation tutorial?

I received the subject tablet as a factory refurb a few days ago which is nicely optioned - except for omission of WWAN card during build configuration (sadly, confirmed by Service Tag). My primary objective buying this rugged tablet is as an additional navigation aid while driving remote 4WD trails

Question

Latitude 10 ST2 Windows 8 shuts down after power after installing recent Windows 8 updates

I have a Dell Latitude 10 tablet with windows 8 which recently downloaded some Windows8 updates and started to go into shutdown in about 20-30 seconds right after powerup.I does not shut down while in F12 with bios settings on a screen.Whatever I do with the settings in bios - nothing helped. The ta

Question

Venue 11 Pro 7130/9 - Wireless adapted not seen by Windows

Hi everyone. I was recently having a lot of issues with my Venue - fingerprint sensor not working, BIOS change error messages without reason, etc - so I decided to reinstall everything from scratch (Dell wasn't very supportive even if I have had other issues while on extended warranty, but that's

Question

5175 auto rotation stops working

The auto rotation on my 5175 stops working. If I turn it off and then on, the auto rotation works for a short while but then stops. If I run a program that displays sensor data, the auto rotation works but stops if that program is not running. The screen brightness also changes from whatever you

Question

dell tablet 7840 issue

first of all, i purchased this tablet january in 2015. i found this device turns off by itself at battery 22% while using it(about a month ago) and now, it turns off at 37% over and over. in order to power on, i have to plug in.  if not, there is no way to run it.  plus, one of my 

Question

Need Assistance Disabling Intel Link Power Management

Hi All, I have a Dell Venue 11Pro 7130v - 8G RAM / Intel Core i5-4300Y with Windows 10. When I first got the system in 2014 I experienced the constant freezing with the disk clocking to 100% about every 10 seconds, lasting for 60 seconds, then eventually backing off, then starting again. I was a

Question

Win10 Anniversary Updates causing BSOD - driver issue?

Hi all, Could really use some help diagnosing BSOD that started with specific windows updates and is forcing me to continue to use a restore point of 11/4. The following updates were downloaded and attempt to install with every startup Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-base

Question

Venue 8 Pro won't charge or turn on

When I plug the charger in, the light flashes red once for 1/4 second, then turns off. If I press the power button afterwards, it lights up once (red again), then fades out and doesn't light up again, even if I press it. I haven't used it in about a month, but I've left it charging for about a day (

Question

Venue 8 7840 Lolipop access to storage with exFAT file system

I've plugged in an external drive with OTG USB cable, the tablet detects it but says that it's blank or use unknown file system. Is there any way to access data on exFAT formatted storage?

Question

What is the Systems Recovery folder?

I downloaded WizTree to find out what what's consuming so much of the drive space on my Venue 8 Pro. There is a folder called System Restore that's on my tablet, but doesn't exist on my Dell Desktop. It's over 11 GB (33.4% of the drive).

Question

Help! Can't update to Win 10 Anniversary - Where did my disk space go?

This is on my Dell Venue Pro with a 64Gig "HD" and a 64Gig SD. Trying to do he anniversary update but I'm getting a message saying I don't have enough disk space, 16GB required. Looking at the space on my C drive, I only have 13.9 of 52GB free. I do not have a lot of programs installed.  My

Question

Venue 10 dead after Win 10 update KB3189866

The update installed and restarted correctly. However, after power down the tablet would not turn on. Its like the power switch is completely disconnected and there is no other way to turn on the device. This happened in exactly the same way on 2 Venue 10 Pro tablets. This update looks like a "time

Question

Venue 8 7840 Charging Issues

I purchased my Dell Venue 8 7840 this past March. Great tablet, but after 6 months of normal use, it became more and more difficult to charge.  For example, after plugging it in and leaving it on my nightstand, if I picked up the tablet to check the charge level it would stop charging - I woul

Question

Dell DJ2 drivers

Hi Everyone:  First, THANX for having me aboard. This is my first time here and I really could use some help. I'm trying to help a friend put music on his Dell DJ2. (I hear you laughing) I did some checking and found this device to be approx 12 y/o. However, I need to D/l a driver for this

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!