Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 4th, 2024 22:45

Dell won't take return after 30 days

Hello. I purchased a Dell XPS 13 Plus a few months ago because I thought it would be fitting and more than capable for the work that I would be doing. It was great for the first few months, but then I kept seeing a rapid decrease in performance over the last few months. This laptop has not been as advertised, and I would like to return it. I still have warranty left. I'm not in the market to repair it because I'm not able to go without a computer for that long because of my work. I'm very disappointed in Dell for their service and policies, and the fact that they're not correcting a problem which I did not cause because of a faulty laptop. I'll even take a percentage off of the return if that's what it takes. I just need this laptop gone.

• 

25.1K Posts

May 5th, 2024 12:29

The Dell USA return policy is stated here. Returns are only allowed inside the first 30 days from the Dell invoice date. There are no exceptions to this Dell policy. This XPS 13 Plus 9320 was purchased 10 months/27 days ago on June 8, 2023. Per the purchased warranty, all you can do is allow Dell Technical Support to troubleshoot the issues.

(edited)

No Events found!