Unsolved

CB

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 6th, 2024 08:09

Complaint, out of warranty Vostro 3501, warranty renewal

Good day. 

I am writing this email to you as a frustrated and disappointed customer of Dell.  

I have been trying to get a quote from Dell South Africa, Warranty Renewals since 2 February 2024 and every time I send an email to ask for a quote, my email is read, but there is no response. 

I sent an email to sa.warranty.renewals@dell.com and Martin B responded to my email once to ask for my billing address, which I sent. My last email to him was that my next email/contact with Dell will be to file an official complaint as I cannot keep asking for a quote while being ignored. He read my email on 15 April 2024 at 09:04 but didn't respond. I hope that you can resolve this for me. 

Frustrated & Disappointed Customer

• 

25.1K Posts

May 6th, 2024 08:34

Hi,

I've replied to you via PM.

5 Practitioner

• 

5K Posts

May 6th, 2024 09:02

Don't know if this online warranty renewal will work for your region.  To extend or upgrade your Support Services, enter your service tag and the required additional information in the link below. If your device is no longer eligible for these same services, there may be other Support Service options available.  After filling out your contact information, you should receive a response within 48 hours.

https://www.dell.com/support/incidents-online/en-us/email/extend-warranty

10 Elder

• 

23.3K Posts

May 6th, 2024 14:52

This system dates from 2020, so it's approaching end of life (Dell won't extend a warranty beyond 4 years from purchase).  It's unlikely you'll have a response to your query.

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 8th, 2024 11:23

I sent the the money 5 weeks ago for a renewal and i cant get payment confirmation or any feedback why its taking over a month from martin.bachiyski@dellteam.com

No Events found!