Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 19th, 2017 12:00

Delivery Times

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone is having exactly the same problem I am having.  I purchased an Aurora r7 high specced gaming rig, and was promised it would be delivered before 20th December due to issues in the sales side.  Anyways apart from that, I ordered on the 26th November, to arrive for tomorrow.  I got told by one senior customer services rep, that the rig had been dispatched and was somewhere in the UK.  Only to be told yesterday, that it was not assembled, there are no parts, had a laugh at me and told me to cancel if I wanted.  I was denied in making a complaint over the phone, denied speaking to a manager, and told there is nothing they can do.  How can Dell? or Alienware for that fact get to a point where they sell all these PCs and then there are no parts to make them.  I already have an email from Dell accepting the liability but I am interested to know how widespread this is.

It is very frustrating to say the least especially with no ETA's on delays or any other issues.  I now have some new accessories which are sitting there useless without the computer.  I can not check to see if they work as I need the new rig.  

1 Message

December 19th, 2017 13:00

After reading about a lot of issues on the forums about delivery times and being >2 months, i would expect this is normal and very poor from a big company like Dell, they don't sound like they have the best customer service and i would not even look at getting Dell laptops for my company let alone for gaming.

Seems a much cheaper option and a quicker option to buy and build. Especially that it could be build in a quicker time than 2 months!

Poor from Dell and no customer satisfaction i would keep away.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

December 22nd, 2017 09:00

A few days before Christmas is a very bad time for delivery of anything.

No Events found!