Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 23rd, 2017 12:00

Forza 7 redeem problem

Just get into my new R7 with free sufital copy of Forza 7. But where is it? I try it in win. Store like dell video, but nothing. Wrote some E-Mail to dell support, nothing. Man, I bought this  tower for almost 2000 euro but they don’t give a about my question: Please big Dell help me  to redeem my copy of this game!!!!!

dell this is not costumer oriented company

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

January 4th, 2018 07:00

Hi guys,

For everyone having this issue, please send me private message so we can escalate this. 

22 Posts

December 25th, 2017 14:00

Nobody has a same issue? Maybe I am too dumb 

December 28th, 2017 13:00

I have the same problem.

Did you solve it yet?

I talked to Microsoft support and they said that they cannot do anything and I need to talk to Dell.

So I just sent an email and am now waiting for their answer.

22 Posts

December 28th, 2017 14:00

yes i received an answer from DELL!!!!

They send me a link, but it didn't work at all. Its the original procedure to actived forza 7. it doesn't work.

they send me a phone number for Europe, but I don't give a f.... to call these idiots.

they trying to push my problem to their trash. I am really disappointed. 

December 28th, 2017 22:00

Actually calling Dell always seems to be easier for me. I feel like a lot of the people that reply to the emails and instant chat are new to Dell and most of the people that I end up calling to are more readily prepared to answer my questions. I just received a new Alienware Area 51 R4 maxed specs and there was a hardware failure. Within about 30 minutes we had found out a possible solution and a tech was scheduled to come out. Eventually they just replaced the system, but I was not on the phone very long at all.

22 Posts

December 29th, 2017 04:00

Ok thx for your answer. I think I call them maybe they could help me.

December 29th, 2017 04:00

I actually called them and they did a remote session on my computer just to find that the problem cannot be solved easily.

The guy from the support hotline told me that he will get in contact with some other technical support and get back to me via email and/or phone.

I will reply here as soon as I heard back from them and maybe we can solve this problem once and for all.

22 Posts

December 29th, 2017 06:00

Cool, maybe you get it solved. 

i tried to logout then look in my games = nothing.

then tried to Login then look = nothing.

I think my PC has not the permission to downloaded it for free.

but hey this week is Forza 7 30% cheaper. Sorry Joke

22 Posts

December 29th, 2017 07:00

hey and Admin i don´t think it shouldn´t get a STATUS= probably solved.

because we don´t get it yet.

December 31st, 2017 22:00

I'm having the same issue. I've spent about 3 hours on the phone with Dell, Microsoft and XBox store (which Microsoft says all play anywhere games are supported). No one has been able to fix it for me. Dell said to follow this link http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/sln307452/how-to-redeem-your-forza-motorsport-7-promotional-game?lang=en  where they say it clearly says at the bottom for support contact Microsoft. When I contact Microsoft they cannot believe Dell has not simply supplied me with a redemption code for Forza 7 and they are clueless as to why Dell would think Microsoft would be able to help me since they have no proof I have rights to download the game.

I am beyond frustrated at this point. My last contact with Dell (after 3 days of trying to resolve this) I told them I was so disappointed by the whole experience and would like to simply return my $2,200 laptop or get a $50 refund so I can at least purchase Forza 7 on my own since they cannot deliver on their promotion. The service rep seemed like he could care less and said ok sure I will transfer you to our returns department and you can send it back. I now understand why Dell is failing as a company. This level of incompetence and poor customer service is beyond belief.

January 1st, 2018 14:00

Still having the same issue. Dell Tech Support has not been able to help and keeps referring me to Microsoft who are clueless about it all. Microsoft cannot even log onto the Dell promotional link because the site is blocked by their firewall. That actually is ironic and would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating and I still cannot get my copy of Forza 7. I am now waiting on Dell sales to be available (off for New Years apparently) so I can ask for a partial refund to buy the game myself. Lame.

22 Posts

January 1st, 2018 21:00

Ohh my god,

I think Big Dell should heavily invest into their customer care.

Who cares about our Little big Problem= NO BODY!!!!

I am disappointed how they tread their customer, which bring them Money.

Realy disapponting.

1 Message

January 2nd, 2018 06:00

Having exactly the same problem, Dell just keeps saying contact Microsoft, but Microsoft can not help.  What a JOKE.

22 Posts

January 2nd, 2018 07:00

So I reopened an issue in Germany again, this is the last one for me. Maybe is customer service better in Germany. US customer service is bad. I wait till i get my answer. See ya

9.4K Posts

January 4th, 2018 04:00

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We have teams actively involved with diagnosing the issue and formatting a resolution.  We will post back when we have more information.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!