Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L

December 26th, 2017 23:00

Aurora R5 after Corsair H75 Water cooler

Recently I posted about changing my CPU fan for a Corsair H75 water cooler and all the mods I had to do to make it work. Unfortunately, after a few months, the pump just malfunctioned and died, and we started having temperatures of 100 C, we took it out and reinstalled the original fan CPU cooler it came with. In the interim, we kept the radiator on top as a fixation device for the two fans it came with and exchanged the front fan with a BLUE LED corsair fan I bought in Amazon.  Because I really like the way it looks I post some pictures of it, while I am waiting a reordered H75.

Have been very happy with this gaming desktop and especially grateful to the knowledgeable people in this Forum.

Merry Xmas and happy New Year to All.  

2 Attachments

December 27th, 2017 02:00

Hi.

sorry to see that your AIO Cooler is broken. the Pump of the H75 should always run at Max Speed (not Variable). otherwise it gets damaged. did you RMA the H75? Corsair has a very good Customer Support. usually they just replace broken Stuff with the new one.

28 Posts

December 27th, 2017 18:00

The Corsair  75 Worked fine on my Aurora 5, it was practically noiseless. Too bad it broke down. Took it apart before considering RMA it. Thanks for the tip.

No Events found!